• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Blitz Videos

jane

Blitzer
Hello,

I am so grateful to Laureen for making the Blitz Videos. It has helped reinforce things I have learned in college and in my AAPC online review class. The HEM technique she taught for E/M to find the right code is the only way I can select the code. I had been struggling with that the whole time I was taking coding classes. I am taking the CPC next month. I can't wait to put all the techniques I have learned into place.

Thanks so much!
Jane

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
We appreciate your keeping us informed Jane. It is true the Blitz videos are amazing. The HEM technique like you said is what has been a turning point for many a student.

Make sure you post that you passed also.

jane

Blitzer
Thanks Alicia. I feel like the videos are almost like a secret weapon for what ever I am coding. Thanks to all of you for having a site like this for people like me to go to, and for all the hard work you all do.

Xiomara E.

Hello all,

2 months ago I decided to give the CPC exam a try and was very nervous about it since I am brand new to this field. I want to try a new area of healthcare and was encouraged by a few people to give it a try. I purchased Laureen's Blitz videos very hesitantly and hoped that it worked. I only watched each video once and took careful note of what Laureen said. I learned more than I thought I would and I am very appreciative of them. I took the exam last week and found out that I passed it (CPC-A). I do not think that I could have done it without the help of Laureen's Blitz videos. I am very, very happy and thankful for all the tips and tricks. On some of the questions I didn't even have to read the full "blip" as Laureen calls them or the full description of the code because the notes that she asked us to write jumped right out at me and I knew which was the correct answer. I would love to take full courses in the future. Thank you all for CCO and for the humorous blitz videos.

Good Luck Jane!

Nevergiveup

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Practicoder
Hello all,

2 months ago I decided to give the CPC exam a try and was very nervous about it since I am brand new to this field. I want to try a new area of healthcare and was encouraged by a few people to give it a try. I purchased Laureen's Blitz videos very hesitantly and hoped that it worked. I only watched each video once and took careful note of what Laureen said. I learned more than I thought I would and I am very appreciative of them. I took the exam last week and found out that I passed it (CPC-A). I do not think that I could have done it without the help of Laureen's Blitz videos. I am very, very happy and thankful for all the tips and tricks. On some of the questions I didn't even have to read the full "blip" as Laureen calls them or the full description of the code because the notes that she asked us to write jumped right out at me and I knew which was the correct answer. I would love to take full courses in the future. Thank you all for CCO and for the humorous blitz videos.

Congrats

jane

Blitzer
Thank you! I am nervous about taking the exam next month but feel better now that I have the videos and the practice exams.